I have been reading lots on here about the GTV and have a few questions, and some are going to sound stupid but thats a GTV noobie for you
1. Whats the differences between PH1 and PH2?
2. Does your GTV when idling feel like it has a rough idle (almost feels like it wants to cut out but never does)? It does this everyday after it warms up which is about 8 - 10 minutes later and then it does it all day long
3. My GTV is RED in color, I see its called Rosso red, is that the same identical red that they paint ferraris or is it different?
4. Can you only buy a GTV with a manual gearbox or dp they do others?
5. A spider is the same car as a GTV without a roof right?
6. These GTV's go unbelievably well, the performance is mind blowing compared to my 156 and 166 and any other Alfa I have ever driven, both my other Alfas have the V6 engines aswell. Is the GTV engine not the same as the 166 3.0l v6?
7. Why do some GTV's have the rear spoiler and some dont, was this just an option or does it mean something different?
8. Are 4 pot calipers standard for the front brakes?
9. Do all GTV's have remote locking as a standard feature throughout the world?
10. Does the 147 GTA go much better then the GTV? It must be very impressive if it does.
Ok thats all for now, ive searched for these answers but there not easy to find all in one place so ill give this thread a shot for any expert who would like to answer, thanks