absoloutly love my car - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 31-05-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

absoloutly love my car

Spent few hours on her over the last week, washing, waxing, hovering, leather cleaning, fitted a new stereo and matched the colours to the green of the dash, painted the brake callipers, and can honestly say I really enjoyed it (Apart from having to take the back seats out to remove the interchanger cable)
I keep looking at her parked on the drive and just smile, will not be impressed if I wake up to find bird crap all over her lol
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Oxfordshire
And so you should be! I think most if not all of us when walking away from our cars turn round for another look. I know I do.
Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 1605
County: West Yorkshire
Dan, I've resurrected a thread for you, have a look lol
AO Member
County: Powys
Have to admit i get almost as much pleasure out of ours just looking at them parked on the yard,as i do driving them....................nah,that's b******s,i love driving them too much
Can't think of any other car i've ever had where even after 12 months ownership i still find myself making up excuses to go places,when in reality i just want to go for a drive
AO Member
County: Worcestershire
Originally Posted by alex916 View Post
And so you should be! I think most if not all of us when walking away from our cars turn round for another look. I know I do.
I'm worse than that... I work on a large site, and when walking from one end to the other, usually take the longer route via the car park just so I can have another gawp at my own machine!

[color=gray]Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/color]
AO Member
County: Devon
I've owned bikes that I would just sit and stare at, but this is the first car I've owned that makes me do the same. I was parked up on Plymouth Hoe a couple of weeks ago, sat on the wall eating an ice cream. In the space of 5 minutes a good half dozen people commented on how beautiful she is. If they only knew what I paid for her....
AO Member
County: Carmarthenshire
My girl is the only one to get under my skin since bikes too! I'd given up the hope of loving a motor if I'm honest. Thing is she's got faults (physically) but I do love her she's fab to drive and still looks great if I don't look for the bits I know need doing! lol If I had more cash they'd be done for sure.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

absoloutly , car , love