Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Phase 1 TS Spider must go!
My 1998 Spider in metallic black has to be sold. It is not getting any use (Sensible diesel Pug does the commute).
MOT until August - Tax runs out this month.
1. Roof & rear screen has no splits or holes (although a tad faded). Will throw in some black canvas dye I bought but didn't get around to using.
1a. New front screen fitted last autumn.
2. Cambelt replaced 2 years ago but only about 400 miles driven since.
3. SS exhaust system - sounds lovely under acceleration.
4. New discs and pads same time as Cambelt.
5. No issues with drivers bolster - repair carried out (see my seat repair posting on this forum).
6. Centre consoles and alloy engine cover re-finished.
7. Complete set of Phase 1 Alloys to be thrown in with car purchase.
8. No warning lights 'on'.
9. Car has got a fair few knocks, dinks & scratches, I doubt It'll ever be a show car!
Asking for £1250:00
Happy to answer any queries and would consider exchanging for a V6 project requiring work
Last edited by luckydog; 16-03-14 at 18:32.
Reason: Left out price!