Geometry Settings 2001 3ltr V6 Spider - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 10-11-06 Thread Starter

Member car:

01 3.0V6 Spider

Geometry Settings 2001 3ltr V6 Spider

Hi all,

Well, finally after many months of chasing the squeeks and rattles out of the suspension and pounds from my wallet, I'm ready to get the geometry set back up again.

I've been told such much s**t by garages recently, that I've lost faith in just about anything they tell me, so I'm kind of hoping you guys might be able to assist with the 'correct' settings for a 2001 3ltr V6 Spider (sports pack suspension) - 16" 205/50 R16s.

Have been all over the devils switchboard and cant find them anywhere.

Car still drives like a pig, but I can't tell if thats becuase of the geometry, or yet another fault.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
AO Member
Re: Geometry Settings 2001 3ltr V6 Spider

I cant help with the geometry im affraid m8 but my is driving a piggish aswel! The back seems to waver or laterally wobble when i go over a hole or small ditch in the road. This cant be normal can it? I also have a very loud squeek comming from the passanger side rear wheel arch area. It only seems to squeek when under decompresson (doesnt make a sound when spring is being squashed)
Dont know wether to get all the bushes replaced or look into the actual suspension?? The big red rubber bomp stop inside the sping has fallen of leaving a big hole in there so it could be that i guess. Oh i just dont know?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?? ?
Ive just had a work shop alfa cd so i could have a look in there for geometry setting for you PimpmeAlfa. Leave it with me.....

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

2001 , 3ltr , geometry , settings , spider