Indicators not workingb + other electric issues
Just picked up a 1998 GTV with a few unconventional electrical things...
- Wired demist fan outside of ignition (flat battery 1st night even though seller told me..)
- Dead rear heated window (I guess better than a fire as modification not done)
- Radio never asking for code, just 4 bars _ _ _ _
- Dim Airbag light
- Battery terminals impossible to tighten as already at max tightness, hence lose.
- Cut out alarm and probably a few other items that I have not found yet..
My hazard flashers work, but left and right turn is dead.
Apparently was working a few weeks ago.
Fuse is fine and I presume relay is used both for hazards and indicators so should be fine too.
Does that mean that my problem is in the indicator stalk?
Would appreciate any help, as driving without indicators is not great..
I am changing radio for a Sony DAB unit so not too worried about it. Failed electric aerial will be replaced by small DAB aerial too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Alfetta GTV, MiTo 170 QV, Ducati & BMW bikes...
Last edited by FreddieL; 09-02-14 at 18:50.