Warning!!............... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 09-10-06 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

98 GTV 3.0

Odered a water pump online from P_O_W_E_R_A_L_F_A_.C_O_M
they took almost two weeks to tell me that the part wasn't available while my GTV sat in the workshop taking up valuble space and costing me stupid amounts of money to get taxis to work and back not mentioning the weekends etc.

after pleading with them to call me 5 days after I placed the order I received nothing, order was placed on the 28.09.06 they tell me via the online account on the 09.10.06 that the part isn't available!!!

I'm ready to kill someone!!!!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!!
I sent them an email telling them how much greif they have caused me only to recive a one word reply - sorry.
I wasn't happy with that so I emailed back to releive some of my stress only to receive further info that ALL STOCK HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN TEMPORARILY..still the website remains active! DO NOT ORDER from tis site or you will be waiting weeks to hear that they cannot deliver, however they will happily take your money online!
I have asked the mechanic who has been baby sitting the GTV to order the water pump for me, should be on the road by the weekend.
Sponsored Links
Admin Team
County: -

Member car:

Not a GT

Re: Warning!!...............

I had a VERY similar experience with them, they almost tried to sell me one shock absorber and when I came to get a refund (goods hadn't even been dispatched but money had been taken) I didn't get all my money back.

All I can say is be very careful.
AO Member

thanks for the warning and info regarding how bad *********.com is.... almost ordered from them also, good thing i made the right choce...
AO Silver Member
County: Cambridgeshire

I've had positive experiences with both EB Spares and the Alfaworkshop for getting hold of Alfa parts and would recommend them both.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider