Fixed the gtv today
My last post before christmas i mentioned that my project Gtv lost 4th gear. It has takenover a month but today i finally fixed.
As expected from the alfa workshop link, 1 tiny fragment of swarf was causing all this hassle. A few tiny fragments of instant gasket was stuck in there too.
Whist i was at it i fixed the horrific aux belt screech by fitting a shorter belt and ditching the ac. It sounds like an alfa now. I also cut my gearstick short as i wasn't happy with the knob being attached at the shaped end of the stick.
Hopefully the gtv will be a bit more bearable now so i can start looking at getting the fiat shifted. If it plays up again then I can see myself moving to a GT V6.
Alfa GT 3.2 V6 - Daily Driver.
Alfa 145 QV ph1 in green (Death by rust project) For Sale.
Alfa GTV TS ph2 in blue