After a great time with the car (and also with loads of help from people on here) I am having to part with the GTV - nothing bad just that we can't run 3 cars and having a dog and a mountain bike habit means that the GTV is just not getting used - so its got to go. Ad below:-
Alfa Romeo GTV (1999) 2.0l Twin Spark
Mileage: 99475 may go up slightly
MOT until: 17/11/14
Tax until: end 01/14
Cambelt done: 13/05/12
Black in colour, excellent condition paint work is not immaculate but in very good condition. Black and grey cloth seats, swapped from leather ones as the grip you better when driving! Original GTV floor mats. Comes with 3 keys, including the all-important brown key. Totally standard apart from the select modifications below (electric windows and mirrors, heated door mirrors, climate control, great Alfa engine!). Went straight through the last MOT, Climate control works well, blows nice and cold when required. Lots of history and receipts book stamped up until 60433 miles with a huge stack of receipts before and after that. Replacement engine by AutoLusso in Sept 2009.
Included is ECU cable.
Modifications done from standard:-
1. Heated rear-window relay modification fully working heated rear window and mirrors with the relay modification to stop the fuse box melting or catching fire! A must do modification.
2. Polybushed rear spring pans bushes were going and I replaced the spring pans at the rear with polybushed replacements, which were sanded and painted before fitting.
3. Remote central locking with remote boot release allows you to pop the boot open using the remote.
4. Resonator box removed on inlet and inlet ducting replaced with Silicone ducting.
5. Bluetooth MP3 stereo to allow handfree calling and music streaming from a bluetooth device (Ipod in my case).
6. Uprated speakers throughout the car (installed in standard locations, no visible difference).
7. Custom grey alcantara handbrake and gearbox gaiters.
8. Flat aero wiper blades with integral spray bar.
Work undertaken whilst in my Ownership:-
Please this link to my car record spreadsheet (geeky but useful!) - http://sdrv.ms/HUmZYA
Car is in Southampton, Hampshire.
Any questions or queries please contact me.