Picked up the bargain buy on Tuesday, didn't even view it as the price was just too good.
drove it 90 miles home and it didn't skip a beat.
I gave it a good wash today as its not been washed in what looked like a few years moss everywhere.
The bodywork is the worst thing about the car paint peel everywhere, interior is ok just needs a seats out clean.
not much history came with it do its going to have a lot done to it over the coming months.
To do list
1. full strip down and respray.
2. replace bonnet open sensor
3. reset airbag light
4. cambelt change
6. powerflex rear end
7. full stainless exhaust
8. replace missing airfilter box and upgrade induction pipes.
9. renew suspension all the way round.
10 replace center consold and passenger door card
11. tart up engine bay.
12. upgrade speakers and head unit
im sure there will be lots more to add.
the car as I drove home