In that case ... quick check list for you (not exhaustive, but useful) ...
- Check Spring Pans and Rear Dog Leg Arms (Refurbished set from Autolusso in UK is circa. £400) New > Double!
- Needs to be Poly Bushed here as the rubber bushes wear out and then it all ends in tears.
- Check Manifold Branches for exhaust blow - must start from cold as noise goes when warm.
- Can be welded on the front set of branches, if its the rear then very pricey as its a pig to get out.
- Any irratic idle, lagging in acceleration etc. points to MAF unit and possible Throttle Body units.
- Very expensive new, but fully available as used parts here in the UK.
- Check Rear Sub Frame.
- Check Front Lower Wishbones for Excessive Play.
- Although galvanised, check underbody for corrosion - I would underseal it / waxoyl it period (not expensive).
- Check Front / Rear Caliper Bleed Nipples - if they are shot, then new calipers could be on the cards.
Then the usual - service history, frequency - general overall condition etc.
Things I would see and walk away from include:-
- Budget Tyres / a clear sign this car has not been looked after properly - what else have they skimped on?
- Abused looking interiors, boot area.
- Lack of service maintenance (more bills, stamps the better) - phone garages to validate work!
- If your gut reaction is "Errrrr" then walk away - plenty more about.
- 500 previous owners.
You want a nice, genuine example - of course all depends on what a) you want from this experience and b) how much spondoolix (cash) you have to spend.
All the best to you and good luck