Breaking 1999(T) GTV TS - Eclisse grey - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 20-04-13 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Shropshire
Breaking 1999(T) GTV TS - Eclisse grey

A friend and I bought this for some spares for our own cars, but mainly because we were led to believe on the phone it had teledials... it didn't! Not wanting to have completely wasted my time and diesel going to get it, I got it cheap and bought it anyway. So I'm breaking the whole car.

I can post most things apart from the bonnet as it's far too big!

Here it is:

1999 on a T-reg. 2.0 TS. Eclisse grey.

Body: good bonnet, bumpers and good boot with an aerokit spoiler. Passenger door is badly dented, driver's has a scratch, but not too deep.

Engine: Tappety and blows blue smoke when revved hard, but still drives ok and starts first time. Can sell the engine in bits if anyone wants anything.

Sunroof in good working order.

Gearbox good.

Black leather momo interior. Front seats good. Upper part of rear seat has a deep scratch on driver's side. Door panels very good, no holes from seatbelts.

Wheels and tyres are just the 16's. Rears look ok but fronts curbed and tyres are no good... So very cheap if anyone actually wants one or the set!

Car was still being used so brakes etc are good. I'll have to check exhaust, suspension etc once I start taking it to bits.

Interior and dash is now stripped out - using it as a skip now to put my garage junk in before it's scrapped!

I can post pretty much anything, but if you want to collect parts from Much Hadham, Herts, it would be easier! Can also collect from London Colney, other side of Herts, but only things that will fit in my Sportwagon.

PM me or my email is

Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

'03 GTV V6

What condition is the arm rest and gear leaver surround in?

How much would you want for the door cards as well?
AO Silver Member
County: Bedfordshire
Mods are getting a bit uppity now with for sale ads.

You may want to Copy/Paste your ad to the official thread in case this one disappears.

Incidentally, the aircon compressor and condenser from your last breaker are doing sterling service in my car.
AO Member
County: Greater Manchester
Located in devon, tow bar and 17inch teles. Yep bid on it myself. Why not as the ad described? I would have been fuming!
Much Hadham isn't far from Thorley, where I frequently attend my Parents grave. How long are you hanging on to it, before it get scrapped? I may be interested in some bits, but getting there before Ist of June is out as I'm off to Italy soon.
PS Is the "Bull inn" still going? I used to go there regularly in the late 60's.
Global Mod Team
County: Suffolk
Originally Posted by pkr View Post
Mods are getting a bit uppity now with for sale ads.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

1999t , breaking , eclisse , grey , gtv