Phase 1 TS Lusso in Proteo red 1997 with 74000 miles - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 10-03-13 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: West Sussex
Phase 1 TS Lusso in Proteo red 1997 with 74000 miles

I have owned this gem of a car for 5 years but as it is my only car, the 159 lives abroad, I can no longer live with the limited space. I have today bought a 2006 147 2 litre TS

I haven't seen a regularly used phase one in better condition.

Full service history and all invoices from when I bought it. During my ownership all major work has been done by A for Alfa to include two cambelt changes, a water pump change and power flexing the rear. Oil and filter changes I have done myself once a year and only about 3-5 thousand miles between changes. Way above average bodywork and no paint pealing or fade of paint. Couple of very minor car park dings that can hardly be seen unless you look hard. Small tear in the leather driver side bolster. Everything works except the glove box boot release which I haven't got around to sorting.

Car has an engine undershield so the engine bay is very clean. Shod with Michelin Pilot Sports with loads of tread left on them on multi hole 16 inch alloys. No mods and everything totally standard except the stereo.

3 previous owners

I'm in two minds as to whether to sell it or just lay it up in a friend's barn. I'd be looking for very close to 1500 for it.

Any comments as to my chances of achieving what is quite a lot of money for a phase 1?

Last edited by PaulR; 10-03-13 at 20:32. Reason: Made it clear that this is not a sales thread.
Sponsored Links
Global Mod Team
County: Suffolk
If you don't really NEED the money and you have a friend who can store it then that's what I'd do - store it.

As to price? - it will be worth what the right buyer is willing to pay. If it is that good and someone really wants a phase 1 (and plenty do) then you may get lucky.

Last edited by PaulR; 10-03-13 at 20:43.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

1997 , lusso , miles , phase , proteo , red