Just bought an Alfa GTV - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 04-03-13 Thread Starter
County: Fife
Just bought an Alfa GTV

Well folks I have wanted one for a good couple of years but there has never been any good examples about when I have needed a car, but after selling my MX5 during the week I have purchased a nice 2002 Alfa GTV T-spark and collected it at the weekend.

I bought it from Northampton so had the pleasure of driving it 400 miles up the road yesterday.

Very pleased with the purchase. Needs a good clean and a polish and new front and rear badges (both faded) There is also a very slight rumbling noise coming from the rear of the car but I think that may be down to it having two different branded tyres on the back, but will have a good look at the weekend and replace anything that needs done.

Just passed an MOT last month so hopefully it is nothing too major although I have kept money aside just incase.

This is my first ever Alfa Romeo. I have always had Japanesse cars in the past but I have always wanted one and I am really happy that I have now got one.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Shropshire
Hello and welcome , I'm sure you'll grow to love it
AO Member
County: KwaZulu-Natal
Welcome Mx5stu. You'll love it. I was a Mazda fan in the past. Had an MX6 for a number of years. What a sweet motor. I still miss that car.
AO Member
County: West Yorkshire
I picked a cheap one up last week after initially looking for a 156, but glad I did. It has it's little niggles, but I enjoy riding around in it........... now just need to sort out the radio !!!!!
Think you'll be like me and enjoy more the more you use it.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

alfa , bought , gtv