Spider and gtv parts clearout - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Spider and gtv parts clearout

Hi to all,
First and foremost this isnt an advert for a trader or dealer.
I would like to make you aware of a friend of mine who has a vast collection of Spider and GTV parts.
The place where he keeps his stash of drool worthy parts is having to clamp down on what is on site so he has decided to have a good sort out.
You name it he's probably got 3-4 of each part.
As i mentioned earlier its not a buisness its his hobby to help poorly Alfas or sacrifice the weeklings to keep us guys in the parts required to keep us rolling.
He has just made himself known on the forum as "nealh".
If you would like anything parts wise please give him a pm.
Im guessing most of you may have already bought parts from him in the past.
So body panels trim suspension i even spotted one of those original fitment spoilers which fit half way down the rear screen on a GTV stashed away.
Zender boot spoilers galore there really is absolutely loads of stuff he needs to get shot of and at a good price too.
He will even fit the parts if you have no tools as long as its not a head gasket change ! which he can also do as well as cambelts etc etc
I bought a GTV airbag ecu from him about a year ago and since become good mates hes totally reliable and trustworthy.
Go on test him out to see if he has that ellusive part you never seem to find on the bay.
I bet he has
Regards to all as usual.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

clearout , gtv , parts , spider