Help - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 07-02-13 Thread Starter
County: Monmouthshire

Member car:

hi there every one need some help !!! so i changed the maf as my gtv wont rev over 3000 well it will but then it gose down to 3000 reves so i had some hock it up on a compter and nouthing came back well the lambda sencer need replacing so that one but. would my problem be that?

the guy who checking my car said it mite be the thorottle senca? could it plzz help me need my car bak

cheer nic
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: West Lothian
It sounds like your describing limp mode (car limits the speed ect to protect the car ie limp home, may be worth getting the diagnostics reader on it.

I had the same sort of issue with mine when I first got it and was told by the garage (no longer using because their ejits) to change the Lamda sensor then the AMF and still the issue was their but it could be cleared with the diagnostics reader and work fine for a few days then back to limp mode.

After finding this forum it was quickly discovered that it was the crank sensor at fault so may be a garage job mate

Can't beat a sexy Alfa.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider