Recently got a 3.2 Spider
Thought I would share my initial thoughts:
1. The car looks amazing from any angle - even with that P3 grille, which I think I now prefer
2. It's definitely not slow
3. Great V6 engine noise
4. Lots of low down power as well as with revs
5. Great interior
6. Unusual - not sure I've seen another 3.2 Spider on the road...
1. On hard acceleration, the torque steer is quite noticeable - guess a Q2 is needed? Any ideas where to get it done? - SW London/Surrey area
2. Took me ages to get into it each time during the recent cold spell - it all froze up - not a problem I have with my 156.
3. Parking it is a nightmare - I used to think I was quite good at on-street parking but now!...no visibility of extremities at all and also the rear screen is fairly misty. I've tried cleaning it with a product designed to revitalise plastic screens but it made no difference. Might have to get the screen replaced before I ding the bodywork.
4. Turning circle even worse than the 156!
5. Doesn't handle like a GTV but then I already knew that...
Would be interested to know if there are many 916 3.2 Spiders on here?