Replacement Keys - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 22-01-13 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Glasgow
Replacement Keys

Just wondering what you guys thought. I haved messaged an advert on gumtree here and they only have the master key, is that all I need? I guess a normal car will come with the fob etc.? How much will it cost to have a new key made? I take it that a new key can be remade from a master key right ? Any ideas if the stereo not working is much of a problem ?
Sponsored Links
Global Mod Team
County: Suffolk
Looking at the ad the key is red - that is not the master just one or other of the normal keys. Best if not the valet key though that is not necessarily a problem as that can still create another - you won't be able to open the boot or lock glovebox though.

You can get another cut and coded at Timsons (UK) - about 30 but often they have half price offers.

The alarm fob can be duplicated if you have at least one plus the card with the code - costs about 45 - do a search under "meta alarm".

Stereo - if you don't have a card with the code it will cost about 15 from Alfa UK to get it if you have the car chassis etc details. I believe there is someone on here who can give it to you for free if you have the stereo details - again do a search.

Good luck.

Seen an offensive/spam post? Report it! Click the or button next to the post.
AO Rules - AO Gallery - AO Classified adverts - AO Club - AO Traders

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

keys , replacement