Fuse box and fog light - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 21-01-13 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Merseyside
Fuse box and fog light

Adding to my list of jobs once this weather improves is to fix the rear screen demister if possible. But I also have no front fogs. I've done a search on here and I have front side lights , puddle lights and rear fog lights, but the front fogs don't work nor does it illuminate on the dash. So I'm assuming its either a relay, fuse or the switch, now I've found the fuse box, but being a 17 stone bodybuilder I can't quite squeeze myself under the dash to view it, does it swing or pull down for better access and if so how?

Also I tried to remove the front fog switch from the dash, mine is s 52 plate phase 2 I believe with the switches either side of the hazard switch ,I tried prising it out but only the front came off and I'm not sure if Ive buggered it now? Is there a way of removing this switch so i can test to see if there is a live feed going to it. These aren't major jobs and all come with owning an alfa this being my second having owned a 155 twin spark super some years ago and have yearned for another alfa ever since and now I own my dream one, a GTV Lusso with a Cup Kit and Tele Dial wheels in Rosso Red.

ANY help or advice is very much appreciated.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

box , fog , fuse , light