Following various technical fixes and niggles being sorted in 2012, its nice to be getting on with the fun stuff and this is what has been done so far...
- Fixed the sloppy porridge stirring gear lever bush
- Fixed throttle control cable - loose connection running it into limp mode
- Fixed rear brake lines
- Replaced front corner lenses
- Welded front manifold and new gaskets due to some annoying blow back
- Full under body "buzz over" followed by rust inhibitor waxoyl and x2 coats of sealant
- Brembo Caliper Re-Paint and new High Temp Decals
- Replace handbrake cables (to do) prior to MOT
- Replace coolant tank (to do)
- Replace electrical aerial (to do) still sitting in the boot
Now getting into the nice stuff with...
- Newly refurbished Speedline Italia's (PH3) - cheers to Andy for these
- Just applied x3 coats of Poor Boys World, Wheel Wax Sealant (inner and outer facia's)
- Finished with Dunlop SportMaxx RT's (225/45/17/Y)
- 4 Wheel Alignment
Getting carried away with the joy of noise...
- Ragazzon Group N - Centre Pipe - Unsilenced
- Ragazzon Group N - 2x70 Exit Pipe - Unsilenced
- Will sound as per this link: Alfa Romeo 916 3.0 24V unsilenced Ragazzon 1. windows down - YouTube
Yes, I know its gonna be fookin loud, but for purely occassional / summer use, why not
Spring Detailing (well, it should be here soon!!!)...
- Full machine polish with Sonus SF/X 1-3
- Poor Boys World Black Hole Glaze
- Poor Boys World EX-P Sealant
- Collinite #845 Wax
- Engine Clean Up
Picture of car shown is prior to the above, so should look super spankey in due course
Although, she is well look after and dry stored for winter.. there is nothing more satisfying than some extreme detailing (just need 4 nice days and give the Mrs some shopping tokens
) ... at least when done, will last the duration.
And, here are a few "starter" pics and will be updated once other stuff is fitted (wheels/tyres go on end of Jan) and the remaining toys will go on in Feb, at Go Italia.
Anyone else doing something similar?