Quick update to where things are heading over the lay up period...
Brake System Overhaul
Decided to give my braking system a major overhaul and stop that bloody squealing noise, with the following parts list...
- Pagid Rear Discs (Solid)
- Pagid Rear Pads Set
- MTEC Front Discs (Dimpled & Grooved) with Silver Line Coating
- Pagid Front Pads Set
- Pagid Brake Fluid for a full bleed through
- Goodridge Stainless / Braided Brake Lines
- Stainless Brembo Brake Shims
- Replacement Rear Aluminium V6 Calipers (thanks again, to Massimo at AutoStilo
Will get these replacements degreased and repainted over the autumn months, as a little side project. Will also be replacing the Rear Shock Absorbers at the time of doing the brakes as part of some preventative maintenance.
- GTA 3-piece Clutch Kit
- GTA Single, Light Weight Fly Wheel
- OEM Slave Cylinder
- Rear Crank Main Oil Seal
- Inner Clutch Seal
- Petronas Gear/Clutch Oil Replacement
Couple of pictures of the Ragazzon Quad - glad I held out for these, looks so much better than the standard, single exit exhaust I had prior
Will get the Group N, centre pipe modified with a mini silencer (through Maidstone Exhausts) to tone it down and provide some required back pressure in the system. Straight through was fun for a bit, but the noise does get on your t1ts
Thanks to following suppliers for their help / recommendations...
- Jamie of Go Italia
- Massimo of Autostilo
- MTEC Brakes
- Euro Car Parts
Also, not forgetting other suppliers for 'other' parts to date...
- Alfa Workshop
- Gazzella Racing (if you give them a chance, they do deliver pretty quick