Use the search function in this lounge and you'll get all the information you need.
How did this GTV get into the US Ricky?
Quick list of ideas:
1) European power for this model is 202bhp. There was a Japanese version rated at 235bhp. The engine is easily 'chipped' to 260bhp - Autodelta did this for the UK market (where it wasn't an 'official' import either).
2) Suspension can all be easily uprated - Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks etc.
3) The advert says the belts have been changed. Remember this is the 12v version of the Arese V6, so has non-adjusting tappets. These need to be adjusted every 24,000 miles. Listen to the engine when warm to see if there's any tell-tale noises.
4) Spare parts etc will be a pain.
5) As the advert intimates 916 GTVs don't rust. Well, not much anyway.
I'm sure lots of other ideas will follow.