Firstly, I only use my GTV V6 in spring/summer months; its purely my toy and certainly not a daily driver... noise intrusion on a motorway run is of no consequence, as I don't do them.. She's purely my "bit on the side" as it were.
I have been looking at two possible options (see pics) from Car Tuning & Motorsport from Balance Motorsport - for all your Motorsport and Car Tuning needs
and the prices are around £230.00.
- Is balance motorsport a good place to buy, can I get it cheaper elsewhere?
- Will it fit back to the rest of my standard exhaust ok? or do I need another bit to it?
- BTW, I'm not laying out a load of money to do all the system just yet - will add to it.
- General consensus on what looks the best?
- I've read these items are LOUDER than the ones with silencer box?
- Is it ok for the MOT, being more of a straight through pipe to the mid-section?
- Does anyone have either of these?
If so, could you post a pic so I can see it in situ and any links to this specific item on You Tube or other would be useful.
I currently have a new standard rear exhaust section with chrome pipe (it's done 200 miles), but unless I drop the windows to hear the Busso, I am not hitting the big notes in the volume.