Just had the call from the MOT garage...
....and she PASSED!!
* Airbag light on (as aftermarket s/wheel is currently fitted)
* Low rear brake performance (discs & pads are ok, handbrake works fine surprisingly, just needs a bleed/fettle...)
* Headlight beam deflectors are marginal/poor (stuck them on as she still has LHD headlights)
* Turbo heatshield is rattling (easy fix)
* Exhaust centre box is corroded/rattling
I'm well chuffed!
Even moreso because last night when we first got her up in the air, we fixed the boost/stuttering/exhaust blow with simply 'nipping up' a couple of bolts on an exhaust flange at the front (I understand between the turbo and pipe that has the lamda on it - hence the 'poorly' running).
I can't wait to pick her up tomorrow evening and, hopefully, feel her running as she should-ish...
DVLA registration and major service next! Plus interior overhaul and exterior polish...