Getting rare now or is it that I just can't find the right one?! - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Silver Member
County: Hampshire
Originally Posted by Dansolo View Post
is'nt that half the fun , the small fortune we spend and knowing that this or that has been done ?
Totally agree it is half the fun. It is my second car so I don't mind when it is in the garage having stuff done to it. I want to spend more money on it this year for a new exhaust, rear bumper re-spray and I would like the leather restored a bit!
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #27 of 27 Old 24-05-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Midlands

Member car:

Prelude / GTV

Originally Posted by nu_groove View Post
I got really lucky. I thought I wanted a P3 in black with tan leather. At the time (2007) I was on a 3 month contract in Liverpool, and on the 1st day of looking saw an '04 plate P3 in Meteor Grey with red leather, 17" multispokes, de-badged, FSH, low/average miles, aero kit and dealer approved. It was a train ride away in North Wales, so having placed a deposit I collected it on the last day of my contract and drove back home.

It wasn't what I originally thought I wanted - it was better, and the best I have seen since (apart from the same car but with the 3.2 v6 that was sold on the 'Bay a couple of years ago).
I have to agree with you there, meteor grey with red leather...... Gorgeous combination, and yes, in my opinion (each to their own) definitely, as you say, better

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

find , rare