Broken GTV for Sale - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 18-05-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Wiltshire
Broken GTV for Sale

I posted a while back about the 2003 GTV i have that started making a horrible knocking noise above 3000 revs. Well to cut a long story short I have never gotten round to completing the rebuild and and and wondering if anyone wants to make me an offer for it as it is. Apart from the engine the car is in excellent condition.

JTS engines seem quite hard to find although i have been looking a buying a twin spark engine and fitting it instead, should be doable for about 500 quid and this may be the route i take if i cant sell it as is. Id rather not break it as i don't really have time and am in the process of moving house so may have no where to keep it.

If i go down the engine changing route i will have 2 JTS cams i bought for 300 from autodelta and an unused JTS cambelt kit. along with the rest of the engine parts for sale.

If anyone is interested in buying the car as it is now please let me know, otherwise ill be posting again once i have changed the engine!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

broken , gtv , sale