AJ's Alfa TS Diag M1.5.5 Software - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 21-02-05 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

145 Turbo, 330CD

AJ's Alfa TS Diag M1.5.5 Software

I have finally finished the diagnostic software and made it stable enough for public release.

Features are:

_Check ECU serial no. and hardware & software versions.

_Check the state of the CODE immobiliser.

_Read & reset DTC codes.

_Obtain real time data based on values calculated by the ECU such as Engine RPM, vehicle speed, air temp, air flow, battery voltage, throttle angle, lambda voltage, lambda value, self learning status .

_Graphs for sensor values when in real time update mode with adjustable time scale on the horizontal axis .

_Log the realtime sensor data to file with a time stamp against each reading. Log file is in .CSV (comma seperated value) format.

_Carry out actuator tests - open/close each injector, turn on the cooling fan, open the petrol evaporation valve, change the path to short or long for the variable inlet manifold, operate the variator solenoid, and finally reset the learnt MDS values.

More information about the product and purchasing information is available at

At the moment the retail price is 30, and you will need to seek your own interface. I will shortly be selling the interfaces as well. The software is currently being adapted for use on the V6 engine.

Please note that I have seeked permission of the Administrator to post this and that the software is not endorsed by Alfaowner.com Limited

Websites are like ********s, everyone has one, and im wary of any bloke trying to direct people into their's
Sponsored Links
AO Platinum Member
Re: AJ's Alfa TS Diag M1.5.5 Software

What do I need for a interface?

It sounds like I'd be interested in the V6 version. I'm curious what the beast is up to sometimes.

Ralf S.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

alfa , diag , software