OK so a few of the bits on it are
- Front Mintex 1144 pads, these are easily just as good as Ferodo DS2500 (I have both) but they do squeel a bit. I never tried that stuff you put on the back of the pads to stop squeeling so that may do the job.
- I also have a set of Mintex 1144's for V6 Brembos. Will price both after inspecting how much wear they have
- Drilled and grooved discs all round, they have a bit of surface rust but will easily clean up
With the Mintex pads and discs above the breaking on my twinnie was amazing!! By far the best brakes I have had on a car!!
- The car belonged to a friend of mine before I bought it and his original engine siezed after about a month hence the phase 2 engine. The engine goes great, I will get it going and video it before pulling it out. It has had a few oil changes since going in to the car but it could do with a service, the only thing I have changed is the auxiliary belt.
-Pair of rear braided hoses
It is a bit sticky going into first when cold, it does free up when it warms up, maybe it just needs a oil change but I couldn't say for sure
I bought an exhaust from ebay (think the seller was called Mr. Exhaust) but to be honest it was a poor fit and the seller ignored my emails. It has only done about 100 miles max, so if somebody out there is any good with a grinder and welder they could sort it out for next to nothing.....open to offers on this
-Full set of eibach lowering springs, they came off a V6 but I was told by Alfisti.net that the V6 and TS share the same shocks. They did say that some sat higher than others though so I will offer a refund on these if they don't fit.
-I have a rear set of KBY gas-a-just shocks that came on my V6, Only a few years old and good condition (will fit TS and V6)
- Seats not in great condition unfortuantely but all switches / motors etc in working order
- Whole centre console and rear tray thing was sprayed in ford panther black (pearescent) looked quite nice IMO
-Shows its age but all parts are servicable
-There is a spoiler but it's not the lusso one. Looked alright on the car but needs prepped for painting.
Wheels & Tyres
- I cant remember what the make of the wheels is right now but they looked good on the car
-Tyres were ok on the rear, think they probably arent far off replacing on the front.
-Unfortunately I put alloy dust caps on and they have siezed so valves might need replacing
Ok, I think thats it for now. I'm sure I will remember more over the next few days. Will also have a think about prices, open to offers in the meantime
Last edited by jonnogtv; 17-02-12 at 19:45.