My rears are adjusted off of the car
1. Remove the plastic dust cover to expose the adjusting knob (fig. 2).
2. Depress the knob fully, and hold it in that position while adjusting (fig. 1 & 2).
3. The adjusting device has been provided with a number of distinct stops (clicks), each of which marks an adjustment position (fig. 4).
4. To increase rebound-damping, turn the piston rod one or more clicks to the right (clockwise),
and release the adjusting knob. DO NOT USE FORCE!
5. Make sure that the adjusting knob springs fully back into position.
NOTE: 26 Series range limited to 2 clicks, 30 Series range limited to 3 click
1 Click +20%, 2 Clicks +50%, 3 Clicks +100%
WARNING: Adjust both left and right dampers identically. Failure to do so may lead to unstable handling and uneven tyre tread wear.
See adjustment procedures in this link for 30 series.......
2 ltr and 3 / 3.2 ltr have exactly the same rears but different fronts.....
Front 2 ltr - 8741-1324Sport
Front 3 / 3.2 ltr - 8741-1404Sport