And on the eighth
day God made
AO Gold Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
From another thread on here:
1) Disconnect the battery for 45 minutes.
2) After 45 minutes, reconnect the battery, start the engine, but DO NOT touch the throttle or attempt to drive the car.
3) Leave the car to idle for 15 minutes (yes, I'm told it will take this long!!!)
4) Turn the engine off and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
5) Start the car and go for a drive, driving as you normally would (i.e. not going slower or faster than usual).