Need some advise ? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Need some advise ?

Attachment 128311
Hi to all just wondered if anyone had any original ideas on the finish of my cam cover had the usual black red paint want something different.
I have fitted all new Junior Timer connectors to pretty much every connector in the engine bay (Used a company on the internet called "vehicle wiring products") Credit where its due a work college made me a new coil pack loom as mine was totally destroyed by heat brittle as anything and shorting out on each other hence to say starts even better now.
The loom can be disconnected completely just out of shot as he fitted a motorsport connector which has a twist lock affair so you can remove the three screws holding the coil mount plate undo the connector and coil packs can be put out of way when working on other stuff.
Fitted some K1 Racing leads of Ejay really really good bud you have to cut the silicon boot off to get them to fit down the side of coil packs no problems tho and make a hell of a difference as did the new coil loom.
Will be treating the fuel rail and the inlet manifold to the same treatment over the coming months (vapour matting) to bring it in line with rest of engine bay.
Any ideas would be welcomed guys and galls.

Last edited by reveds1969; 16-07-13 at 21:49.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Hertfordshire
What about the blue to match the leads, that's lovely colour.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

advise , ideas , original , peeps