Took the GTV to see Autolusso for the first time on Tuesday to get things done that I don't know how/don't have time to do:
Very impressed with the service. Ned and Jason gave the car a thorough looking over and walked me round the car underneath on the lift and pointed out all the things that were wrong (turned out to be quite a few
) and we built up a jobs list. Really pleased to be personally shown problems and have them explained as I'm so interested.
So she's had:
- New front discs (old drilled ones previous owner had on close to cracking and those holes I'm told are only for looks - back to normal discs
- New performance brake pads which Ned's had made up
- New braided brake hoses all round
- New aux belt
- Two new powerflex bushes (old ones had been incorrectly fitted)
- 4-wheel alignment
- aircon service
- waxoyled to kill the spots of rust appearing
- a couple of small jobs here and there
The brakes are incredible. When i stand on the pedal its like having your face torn off
It's like hitting a brick wall in comparison! The car feels great to drive with the alignment done too.
Spent the thick end of a grand which was more painful than I initially expected when booking in, but Ned and team did a fantastic job so it's money well spent.
EDIT: apologies to Dan for not coming over and seeing you - Was in a bit of hurry both days to get back