Brembo calliper handed - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Brembo calliper handed

Feel really stupid asking as i did write this down Which size pistons goes to the top on a set of GTV BREMBO 305's callipers the smaller or the larger.
I have completely stripped them down to put on my 2ltr and forgot as once the link pipes and nipples are removed they could go either way up ???
May stick them on Ebay they have been fully stripped to bare ally piston bores left anodised as original. Casting marks removed and repainted in red and lacquered look really trick.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Kent
Smaller ones at the top

AO Silver Member
County: Warwickshire

Member car:

'01 GTV 3.0V6

I'd be interested to see pics and know how you have done it. Did you split the calipers? I had a set of refurbed calipers supplied but they turned out to be duff.
The callipers are on Ebay now with some photographs if you want a close look just put item number 250863149855 in the search
Was thinking of Rim waxing them ?
Sorry Fantom yes I the callipers were split to recon them. I spent weeks on them I even have removed the raised casting marks from them. Really have been a labour of love but have enjoyed doing them. Think I may have priced hem too high but untouched ones on eBay are at 150-160 off a car without the work I work in formula 1 so had access to alot of tooling etc to get these done the pictures speak volumes

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

brembo , calliper , handed