Heavy duty clutch for ts spider - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 24-07-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Heavy duty clutch for ts spider

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a heavy duty clutch for my 2000 alfa spider ts after I wore my valeo one out in 6 months :/ (two track days and a lot of high rpm rough changes.

So far I've looked on eper and the part numbers are different from 156/147/gt to the gtv/spider, I assumed this means they are different and won't fit. Is this true or is it just alfa being tricky?

I emailed Gus and he emailed me saying he had them and wanted power figures and what I use the car for, I've emailed him twice now in reply to no avail, so I guess he can't supply them or he is on holidays or something.

Riccumbi tuning have an OMP one however OMP only list clutches for 156s ext on the website, so I need to confirm it will fit as I think it might just be one one off a 156 the they don't know they are different. Power Clutch Kit JTD, M-jet, TDI, HDi and Petrol ALFA ROMEO Spider - Italian Tuning - Store

Auto delta have a lightweight flywheel and clutch kit but in the photo it is just a valeo one. Does anyone know if it a special compound? Also, is there flywheel just a original one machined to be lighter? Or is it a custom one? They say .5 seconds to 60mph decrease so
that would be very nice http://www.autodeltashop.com/product...roducts_id=348

So is anyone running a heavy duty clutch on there gtv/spider?
Or can anyone answer the above questions?
How about light weigh flywheels? Are the worth it?
Who else don you guys recommend contacting about one?

Regards, callum

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

clutch , duty , heavy , spider