The engine is run in and the oil has been changed for a part synthetic based 10W 40. It runs and sounds great !! I've taken care of a couple of issues since getting her back. 1 being a noisy aux belt. New pulley was required as well as a new belt kit. The old pulley was damaged when I removed the engine and stored it on a pallet. The other problem was a sticky throttle body, this was due to a worn thread on the butterfly. I replaced the entire throttle body and she's all good
I'm back on the 16 inch wheels and tires, less tramlining and crashing over bumps. The ride and handling is much improved with the 16s.
As the weather was nice again today I took her for a little blat to Leeds Castle for a photo shoot. Back through Hollingbourne to enjoy some of the roads. Here is a selection of pictures I liked.
I don't think the yokohama AD08s tires we're helping much on the Teledials, they have next to no give on the sidewall (perfect for track days) I might put them on cup 131 when I go to spa in September.