Possible ECU concern or a blown fuse? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 16-06-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Greater London
Possible ECU concern or a blown fuse?

Hello everyone. I made a start on stripping that awful rubbery paint from the centre consoles of my phase 1 GTV yesterday. The consoles came off without a hitch and I decided to drive the car to work without the guages and clock reconnected. On my way to work however I made the error of plugging the guages back in when the car was running and the car broke down. I think one of the fuses in the boot might have gone. As it is turning over but there seems to be no fuel going to the engine (the tank is full), most of the other electrics in the car are working, windows, wipers, hazards... all fine. I am concerned however that when I turn the ignition on the warning lights are not coming on which makes me think I might have done something to the ECU (I should say I am presuming there is an ECU!!). Does anyone know if one of the block fuses in the back are for the ignition?? One of them rattles when I shake it but that is all I have to go on.

Any help would be truly appreciated and I hope this fings you all well.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

blown , concern , ecu , fuse