yet more things to do, but the car is 13 years old; the list appears to be getting shorter:
1. Inner CV boot split (must do to prevent more costs)
2. Welding on floorpan to cover hole
3. Rear tyres showing their age
4. refurb wheels (optional but nice!)
5. Gear knob replacement (optional)
6. Radiator cross member replacement
7. Air con leaking, faulty pump.
8. Refurb centre console
9. Air bag light
10. Wear on seat to be ''patched''.
''Done and dusted'':
1. Front pipe
2. spring pans and new polyflex bushes
3. front discs and pads
4. rear pads and adjust handbrake
5. cambelt (all belts) tensioners, variator and water pump etc
6. rear shocks
The big jobs have been done
some smaller more manageable jobs to do; looking forward to some long summer evenings fiddling with the car.