its a deal its a steal - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 12-02-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Surrey

Member car:

its a deal its a steal

here i go again.......gtv twinnie for swap or sale..p reg.....(almost) original condition.full years mot. 6 months ticket,new(well...second hand but its nearly new,no rust or dents,fitted by me and she flew through her mot with it) rear twothirds of the exhaust,,,as in,,,back box right through to the box behind the cat...serviced last oil,cleaned air filter,which was quite clean anyway..plugs are fine,,,engine runs ,sounds and feels like brand new,,,156 bhp.rolling road tested by red belt has 17000 miles of good driving in it ..tyres are in good condition although not all the same make...bodywork is stunning,and i do mean stunning,,,exterior is as clean as a really really clean cats ring piece..interior is excelent for the cracks on the dash,carpet cleaned up wear in the drivers seat(which is very unusual as we all know)...all electrics work although the sun roof does play up sometimes but thats just the cars character showing up,,,probably just a bad earth anyway...NO leaks anywhere,,,except if you wash the windscreen with the window open,haha,, the bad bits......modification made to the main fan,,,it is now manually turned on so that the engine runs cooler for longer,,twinnies like a breath of fresh air....oh and the drivers seat still leans to the left a bit,it needs welding up but i havent got round to it yet...will do it if someone meets the asking price...135000 miles on the clock as well so it hasnt done starship mileage...but i will swap her for a starship..or even a space shuttle..they are going cheap at the moment....or if you want to pay cash i will take a sensible offer,,,and again i do mean sensible, over a grand....this car has been driven hard but she was built to be...reason for reason really...but if you want a great looking car for a few pennies come and get her....cmon chaps thats better eh????.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 car.JPG (95.8 KB, 10 views)
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Derbyshire

Member car:

I feel that you have missed your vocation in life Craig, advertising is clearly your forte, it would be no surprise to see you being headhunted by saatchi & saatchi should they see the above literary master peice

"cleaner than a cats...............", superb.

Good luck with the sale
Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 71
County: Cumbria
Gotta be worth at least a grand of anyone's money for a GTV with 12 months MOT & 6 months tax.
AO Gold Member
County: Brokopondo
Originally Posted by craigjenny View Post
exterior is as clean as a really really clean cats ring piece.
That made me giggle! Good luck in selling Craig.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

deal , steal