Low mileage 2004 V6 with Q2, Ragazzon + GTA clutch upgrades - anyone interested?
Please forgive me for I have sinned... I have been enticed by the dark side. Took a Porsche 911 Carerra 2 (996 facelift model) out for a test drive at the weekend and I'm sorely tempted. As much as I'd like to keep the GTV, the boss has insisted it's one or the other.
Just trying to gauge the level of interest before I stick it up for sale. Here's the spec:
- 30k miles
- Alfa Red, tan momo interior
- Rear spoiler
- 17" teledials with 4 new tyres (Uniroyal Rainsport 2 - fitted Dec 2010 - only 1500 miles done on them)
- Ragazzon quad pipe unsilenced exhaust & straight-through centre section (original centre silencer available)
- Q2 Limited Slip Diff
- GTA Clutch and solid flywheel
- Major service middle of last year: cambelt, idlers and waterpump replaced, aircon regassed, GTA clutch/flywheel
- Uprated front brakes (drilled & grooved discs, DS2500 pads)
- DVD player
- Clifford alarm/immobiliser
- 3 keys including brown master key
- MOT until 18 September 2011
- Taxed until end of April 2011
Stuff that needs doing:
- Wheels need refurbing
- Front bumper is a bit faded
- Top engine mount (dogbone) bushes could do with replacing
- Rear brakes squeaking - pads need removing and regreasing
I will be trying to get all this stuff done before I sell, but if not then cost can be adjusted accordingly.
I paid £6300 for it this time last year and have spent over £2500 doing the upgrades, cambelt service and tyres since then.
It's a very good, late phase 2, low mileage car with some very desirable upgrades.
Looking for £5,250 ono.
Nothing to see here. Please move along...
Last edited by judas; 01-02-11 at 12:08.