Accept 600 for my spider... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 30-12-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Suffolk
Accept 600 for my spider...

I am now offering my spider for sale for 600 without road tax and 650 with tax.I need to sell quickly because I need a car with more space.About the car;Its a 97 2.0ts in metallic green,completely standard,with 5 months tax and mot until April 2011.The car has covered 137K miles and has a large folder of bills,it drives very well and the only things I`m aware that the car needs is a repair to the back box(the small pipe out of the back box came away),The blower does not work on the first three settings,but does work on the fourth so there is heat coming out, the car will need the rear window replacing and there is a small bit of corrosion on a rear wheel arch.The interior is superb with no bad bolster wear and has a cd/radio installed.The car is a joy to drive and its a shame I didnt get to use it in summer! .I live on the Suffolk/Norfolk border and anybody is welcome here to come and inspect the car over a lovely warming cup of tea! Any exchange for a larger car considered WHY?.car will be advertised locally.Please PM if interested or phone 07514901055 Thanks Paul

Previous Alfa's,
GTV Spider 1.8ts
156 mk1 1.8ts
156 mk1 2.0ts
GTV 1.8ts
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Gloucestershire

Member car:

gtv ts

Oh my,2 weeks to late i would have snapped this up,maybe i could sell my v40 and start a gtv collection.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

accept , spider , 600