GTV Door Glass - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
GTV Door Glass

Does anyone know how to adjust the door glass rake so that they sit in the channels when the door is shut? Both my door glasses sit proud of the frame.
Secondly, my heated rear screen doesn't work. The fuse was blown and melted. The mirror glasses still defrost but no heated screen even though I have replaced the fuse and have power going through it and out of the relay. I have no power on the glass. Short of running a new power wire (which I can't be bothered!) does anyone know of any common faults?
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

2001 GTV

the rear screen problem is a common one, do a search for 'rear screen demister fix' and there is a thread showing how to fix it
AO Member

Member car:

GTV V6 Turbo

There's info on adjusting the glass in the manual - if you haven't got a workshop manual yet there's various links to a pdf.

Welcome to AlfaOwner by the way :-)

AO Member
County: Cheshire

Member car:

alfa gtv v6

just got my drivers window adjusted today ,was going to have a go myself but thought id leave it to a garage ,found a local guy who used to work for an indi alfa garage before it closed ,no more wind noise for me just got him to fit a fuel sender unit tomorrow and all my bits are done luckily got one for 25 OUT THE SCRAPPY

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

door , glass , gtv