Question about EperFiat Catalog and Spider parts
I would like to order parts for our 1996 GTV SPIDER. So i checked the Transmission Gears exploded parts catalog on EperFiat. So a few questions on this catalog (pardon me for my ignorance):
1) The list of parts on the right portion has a heading "Prod Code", under this heading is the part name with a number directly underneath the part name, would these numbers in fact be the part number?
2) I looked at the Transmission Gears section as i wanted to purchase the Synchronizer for 2nd gear and the 2nd Gear itself (i`m unable to shift into 2nd gear with the motor off or on,regardless if the car is being driven forward or just idling in neutral, it makes a loud grinding sound when trying to put it in 2nd gear with the engine running of course) as well as whatever other parts associated with these gears might be worn out and should be replaced for good measure (bushing? roller? etc..)
My problem is that i dont see any labeling of which Gear or Synchronizer is for 2nd gear. Also, what associated parts do you recommend i replace?
3) Is there a Gearbox Overhaul kit which contains all the needed gaskets, oil seals and such that should be replaced (for good measure) whenever opening up the gearbox to replace certain parts?
4) Are the prices current? What is the currency?
5) So can i in fact place an order on this site?
I am in a rush to order parts and get them shipped asap to the U.S. where i have a contact who is leaving for the Phil. in a few days. Thank You!
Last edited by patrickt; 03-12-10 at 13:08.