Well i had stated in my listing that if a good deposit was paid i'd hold onto the car for a while if the buyer needed to sort funds out!!
Somebody on here was gonna do that when i got messed about with ebay buyer & I was gonna keep it for him until the end of Jan!! I've got plenty of room on my drive & I also get to keep it bit longer!!
I'm still wanting to sell it but i'm not gonna advertise it until well into Jan now. So if you're seriously interested either drop me a PM or you can call me on 07900600548.
I don't need the cash for the car asap as i haven't sold my house yet. Even if somebody makes an offer on it tomorrow it takes a while for everything to go through with solicitors etc so don't need the cash for a few months realistically!!
If I was desperate for the cash for the fees i'd just put it on my credit card & still take my time at selling the car if it came to it!!
Like I said, PM or call me
i'd much rather sell it to another forum member!!