1) The passenger footwell is awash!
2) The a/c doesn't work
3) ABS Light comes on & goes out but but I cant seem to feel it work (tried hard!).
4) lots of wind noise!
5) The electric sunroof doesn't work.
6) Radiator fans don't seem to come on in town so I use the heater to cool her down!. (temp about 92-96 centigrade)
7) The throttle cable is sticky & stiff.
8) The leather front seat is bouncy and a bit chewed.
1) and 4) - as sadi above, probably linked to misaligned window
2) could just be a regas, but take it to a AC place, it wont be exensive to diagnose the problem, and if it is expensive to fix, just get rid of it
3) how are the brakes in general? the reason i ask is because i couldn't get the ABS on mine to cut in at first, i fitted uprated pads and new discs, and it was right as rain. most people on here swear by Ferodo DS2500's
5) possible fuses. if there is a cover plate in the roof lining (a blank plastic rectangle) prise it off and there might be a key shaped object in there. it goes in the slot you can see under the cover (push it in till it clicks to indicate it is located properly, you'll feel it, it can be quite hard to get in) and you can then wind the sunroof manually to check the mechanism is ok. other than that, get busy with the spanners and screwdrivers. also, while you are doing all that, check the drains under the windscreen scuttle are unblocked, might also be a contributing factor to 1) and 4)
6) resistors as said earlier, but the my twinny does run at or just above 90 degrees normally.
7) lubricate it quick! try disconnecting it from the engine bay and lifting it upwards, then giving it a good dose of WD40 a few times. leave to soak in and do some more. you will regret it if you don't as said earlier
8) someone is selling a set of phase one spider seats on this forum, can't remember the name, just have a look in the GTV lounge
good luck with it all mate