even though i've only had my GTV V6 just over 6 months now it may be time for me to part with it!! Not that there's anything wrong with this car, far from it. The reason is that next year we're planning on moving house. The main problem with this being that i'll be moving further away from work.
I've been wanting a new car for some time, basically either another Evo, Audi S4, M3 or something similar. I'd only sold my Evo to help us move into the house we're in now & i ended up running about in various cheap & cheerful motors until i bought the GTV to push me on a bit longer before i go spend about £12k on a car.
Moving house to where I wanna go is gonna raise my petrol bills up by knocking on for another £100 per month, which at the mo i can't justify so i'm thinkin of gettin a diesel
My gf is also gonna be in the same situation as me, as she's a mobile hairdresser most of her clients will be a lot further away so she's even thinkin of selling her 147 1.6TS to also get a diesel!!
I don't think i'm gonna rush into selling my V6 just yet & will prob wait till after xmas before i seriously think about advertising it as realistically it's gonna be well into next yr before we move house.
So if there's anybody that may be looking for a GTV V6 over the next few months give me a shout & i'll send you all the info, same goes for the 147. Although my gf says she wants a diesel as soon as we get back from our hols at back end of the month!!