mine 9 are as follows:
1) 19 yr old loved the car, said he would be back tommorow...never came back
2) 1st time alfa buyer from welshpool, drove all the way down took him for a 30 min drive he couldn't buy the car because he thought the interior was too dark and he wanted a sunroof!!
3) Ireland buyer, agreed the price, pick up point etc sent hiim over 40 pics of everything then the day before he pulled out the day before becuase he couldn't afford the Ireland road tax!!! He paid for flight and ferry!
4) Buyer looking for a concourse car for £3.5k met him at the edge of town and he decided the car was not mint enough for him
5) Buyer from Scotland, flew to east midlands again after sending numerous e-mails pics etc. We agreed a price of £3.5k. Met him at the airport and he turned up with £3k!!!! He explained he could only get another £250 from the cashpoint. He asked me if that was ok......i left him at the airport
6) 3 young lads came to see the car spent an hour with them. Left me a deposit of £100 (cheque) agreed to pick up a week later. Took the cheque to the bank and it bounced!!! The guy rang up 12 days later and asked if he could pick up the car! unbelievable!
7) St Albans guy, agreed details and as i was going to London the same week agreed to meet him in St Albans. Met him spent an hour and a half testing driving and jacking up the car only for him to have a blazing row with his partner who refused to let him buy the car. He did however give me £50 for my fuel and time
8) Nice local bloke came to see the car but his car sale feel through and he had to back out
9) Again details agreed then a couple of days before we were to agree a deal his cambelt on his 166 snapped so he couldn't proceed