What are they called? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 04-08-10 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: East Ayrshire
Posts: 114

Member car:

Alfa GTV

What are they called?

Hi Folks,

Anyone know what the wee plastic stopper/screw bits are called that hold in the plastic cover for the fusebox - and where I might be able to pick up a set?


alfabhoy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Status: -
AO Member
MelbGTV's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Australia
County: Victoria
Posts: 141

Member car:


Don't know the technical name, but I call them bloody annoying.
MelbGTV is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
armoore's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: United Kingdom
County: Surrey
Posts: 3,690
They're like a plastic Dzus fastener. Don't know where you might get some. There is someone on eBay who does a vast range of that sort of thing.

Something like this but in plastic:-


Last edited by armoore; 04-08-10 at 09:03.
armoore is offline  
Status: 17" Speedline Enzo's
Club Member
Membro Premio
Stixy's Avatar
Club Member Number: 479
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Norfolk
Posts: 1,281
Images: 14
Try a main dealer
Stixy is offline  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome