What are they called? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 31-05-10 Thread Starter
Status: -
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9
What are they called?

I would like to sell the stainless steel loops that are behind the passenger and drivers seat on my spider as protection or decoration; but I have no idea what they are called?
wadster is offline  
Sponsored Links
Status: Wondering why people buy so many Audis
AO Silver Member
Quadrofoglio's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 1,225
roll hoops

though I wouldn't like to test em out
Quadrofoglio is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
Degsy10's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Tyne and Wear
Posts: 10

Member car:

alfa spider 1998

How much are you selling them for ?
Degsy10 is offline  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome