leave it to the pros - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
leave it to the pros

some jobs you just got to leave it to the pros .after having little bump with a stag =deer last week i had some damage to my bumper+ bonnet well did some fiberglassing and filling came out great. painted came out great .(clear coat omg what a mess lol ).totaly ruined all my hard work came out all orange peel affect so after paying for all the fiberglass fillers paints i was down about 60 .car is now going into paint shop at end of month for a proper fix 300 and it will be as good as new .lesson lernt tho wont go near paint again too much bother was even so fed up i wanted to sell my lovley wee spider so glad i am keeping her now
Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

GTV V6 phase 2

I second that. I had a small dink in drivers door. Small fill and touch-up. Ended up doing whole door up to waistline. Lovely job I thought, took hours, beautiful finish. Unmasked rest of car (I had simply used a car cover and stuck the edges down etc) to find the colour very slightly different!! If I'm feeling brave I'll do it again and add a tiny bit of silver to the paint, if I'm feeling sensible (and flush) I'll let the paintshop match it.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

leave , pros