Well the bad issues are true to what Emlyn mentioned above, so far I can confirm the following starting with the worst issues.
1) Dent/ scrape from just behind passenger door to rear wheel arch. around 12x6 inches or so and indent around 1cm in depth. £ ???
2) Rattle at startup and when moving off coming from exhaust, sounds like it could be heatshield or other general damage. £ ???
3) Front tyres need replacing. £120
4) Variator needs changed. Possible cambelt issue as im not sure if there is slight sqeaking from there when starting as well, although that could be just the exhaust. at least £92 + plus labour unless i give it a go (cant be that hard?)
5) Front suspension wishbones - one was replaced last MOT but the other one was not..? not sure why or how this happened, perhaps the older one is still in good nick but as Emlyn says it probably needs done I will have it checked out. Thats £38 for the part plus labour.
6) rear quarter panel on drivers side is starting to rust near the bumper.
7) Stereo connections are loose - faulty? As well is ariel and a tweeter cone has popped out the door, all easy DIY jobs.
8) Musty smell inside the car, probably damp due to leaking windows. DIY fix.
9) missing spare wheel
10) Some exterior trim is scruffy and badges etc could use replacing. DIY fix
11) Wheels could do with a good polish.
12) Needs a general wash and good going over.
These are the bad points now I will list the good, for which it was worth every penny for the £130!
The remainder (baring points raised above) of the bodywork is in reasonable nick for the age of the car.
The interior general trim is in great condition.
The seats are in great condition (alone worth over £100 ) nice P1 half leather jobs.
The clutch feels tight and good.
The brakes are in good nick.
The suspension (apart from possible front wishbone issue) seems ok.
Great colour combo with silver and original p1 hole wheels.
Colour coded side skirts already fitted at some point?
Although there is the variator worn the engine actually runs well and had been kept topped up with oil. plenty in when I got it. time will tell here though.
Im sure there are more positives than this actually, but the main point, Its an Alfa GTV ! .. need we say more?
Perhaps thats just delusional though