Just thought I'd pop in and give you guys an update.
I managed to source some M8 x 50mm stainless steel bolts from Screwfix in West Drayton. They didn't have 45mm bolts nor did they have 60mm bolts so I tried my luck with the 50mm bolts and it paid off.
I got the car over the pit and gave all the bolts a liberal spray of Wd40 to loosen them off and once the car had cooled down I got to work on removing the back end of the centre pipe. This wasn't a problem at all but when I came to removing the other end the bolts were just rounding off as the pipe was attached using steel bolts. Not good.
1 hour later and several HSS blades later and we had the old exhaust off. Ofcourse, I couldn't resist the urge to fire the old girl up with no exhaust. It sounded superb!
30 minutes later and I had the ragazzon centre pipe bolted in place and ready to go. The 50mm bolts proved to be a great size and caused me no problems whatsoever so thanks to erryone for the advice, you made fitting that centre pipe easy!
So now the car has an unsilenced ragazzon centre pipe with a supersprint rear back box. The backbox has a very small silencer on it so it's pretty loud, especially on idle when the car is warmed up. I'm looking forward to the exhaust rooting up abot as it should quieten the exhaust down and make it a little less raspy at the too of the rev range.
All in all, I'm pretty pleased but then again, I don't have to live with it on a daily basis as it's the girlfriends car.